Bethlehem United Church of Christ is located at 6400 Oak Hill Road, between St. George Road and Oak Hill School.
We have two different worship styles to choose from:
- Saturday evenings at 5:30 PM, we have casual-style worship services with contemporary music selections, led by our praise teams.
- Sunday mornings at 10:15 AM, we have traditional-style worship with hymns and music led by our Chancel Choir.
As a UCC church, our communion table is open to everyone.
In 2011, we added to our existing building, creating:
- Elevator access to each floor
- Area designed for (and by) our youth groups
- Welcome Area with canopy entrance and upscale setting for events
- Additional parking and new drive-in entrance from Whetstone Road
- Improvements to our children's Sunday School wing
Bethlehem Church was founded in 1906 (original sanctuary pictured above) by 14 German-heritage farm families, and still uses some German-based traditions. Although Bethlehem is still the church home to many of the descendents of those original families, it is well-represented by individuals from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome you to join us for ANY of our events that are of interest to you!