Oak Hill/Heckel Road Construction Update
Yes, the road construction makes getting to Bethlehem a little challenging, but it is worth the extra effort!
Some points to remember:...
• Oak Hill to the south of Bethlehem will occasionally have one lane open for our use. We will have full access Easter weekend.
• From the north, you can take Oak Hill to the church like always. Zig Zag around two construction signs and enter the parking lot from Whetstone.
• If you want to avoid the construction south of the church, you can take St George and turn north on Ossenberg Ln. It runs along the eastern edge of the airport. Follow that around to Oak Hill and go south to the church.
• Taking St George to Ossenberg will also let you avoid going all the way around the airport to 57, to Kansas, and then south on Oak Hill to Bethlehem.
• Heckel Road is completely closed but you might park at the dead end and walk across the road to join us.
There are many paths to get to Bethlehem! Don’t let a little construction stop you!